Sunday 27 May 2012

Bring me sunshine.....

Bring Me Sunshine..... At last summer is arriving. After a very wet April, suddenly it is warm and sunny. I went to Dartmoor yesterday and the ponies were just beautiful, as were the hedgerows on the way there. I needed some time out this week to renew the creative juices! The coves in Brixham were just as magical as when I first discovered them when I was 15. Then I spent a happy time at the Stoke Lodge Hotel in Stoke Fleming and finished with a day on Blackpool Sands. Coming back to more clearing out in the new house is suddenly not so difficult and already ideas for new writings are taking shape. I am looking forward to a visitor from America next week and will post about that soon. In the meantime, love and hugs to everyone who may occasionally look me up, but if not then Love and Hugs to me. Get writing BB! Oh how lovely is the evening, is the evening When to rest the birds are stealing, birds are stealing Ding dong, ding dong. (A round we used to sing at brownies back in the year dot.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment